The Nunhems logo and name are registered in all countries where BASF is doing business with vegetables seeds.
- Registered trademarks are used in the way they are registered and marked with ®
- A ® sign indicates that the trademark has been successfully registered. If the trademark is still in application and has not yet been registered, you can use TM.
- The Nunhems logo is always used with the ® sign
- The Nunhems brand name in texts appear in the same typography as the surrounding text.
- As the brand is a registered trademarks of BASF, it additionally includes ®
- This use of the ® sign can be limited to the first mention in the text, on websites it should be renewed on every new window
- In a footnote the ® or TM is explained: ® / TM = (Registered) Trademark of Nunhems BV
For more information please consult your contact person at Legal or your brand manager.