All you need to know about becoming a brand ambassador at BASF
The BASF Tool for Brand Management
- Learn to know how to work with the Brand Portal, navigation structure
- With this short Brand-in-a-minute video you get an introduction how to work with the Brand Portal
A brand management tool which represents the peak performances of our corporate Brand. The so called “Guiding Principles” are the Working Tool to implement the Value Proposition and are explained in the Brand Portal as well.
The Value Proposition describes:
- Our competencies (What we are best at),
- The resulting benefits for our stakeholders (What our stakeholders get) and
- Our values (What we are like).
Brand-in-a-minute video about the Value Proposition.
Consistent visual appearance for a characteristic identity
of BASF and its applications
- For approved individual brands design guidelines are developed to enable everybody to correctly apply the brand and as the base for a consistent brand appearance across all touchpoints.
- An overview about all evaluated individual brand can be found in the intranet.
A brand alliance is a strategic decision, marketing tool. It is a close co-operation between BASF and an external partner.
- Brand alliance check for a structured evaluation of the brand alliance idea and partner and to ensure the best possible appearance of the BASF brand
- Make use of our E-Learning!
- Learn about the Visualization for Brand Alliances
Finding a suitable name for company’s organizational units,
products and services
- Naming workshop to find a name which contributes positively to our corporate brand BASF
Find the right touch points which contribute to the brand
- Active management of touch points along brand rules
- Brand touch point prioritization impact / feasibility matrix
- Brand-in-a-minute video about Brand Touchpoints